Saturday, March 20, 2010

Who's Coming Over for the Weekend?

Coming soon... Marillion Weekend 2011

In the above photo taken during Marillion Weekend 2009 in Montreal, Steve H. is doing some body-surfing... and is coming in my direction... watch out!
With another Marillion Weekend coming up in 2011 and set to be in both Montréal, Canada and Port Zéland, Netherlands, what I'd like to know is how many of you plan to attend one or both of these conventions, and if you've ever been to any in the past!

2 comments:

  1. never been on one but saw them live many times when they first started..also my ex drummer drummed with them for a short while


    Todd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to Montreal. I have seen them over 30 times, and being from the US, that is saying something.

    ReplyDelete