Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's Been A Long Long Time... Hasn't It!

I was very busy with work these past few weeks and haven't been able to keep up with writing on this blog. On top of that I was listening to sometimes up to 10 new CDs every week! What a tough life I've got!! (Not). But I do have to give each CD a fair shake, so I do have to listen carefully. We at the International Prog Rock Show do try to bring you some interesting new music along with some old classics. From now on I'll do my best to update more regularly, but I do invite you to click on the FOLLOW button to receive updates as to when a new post is up.

But enough about me, what about you?

I've got a couple of polls up my sleeve and I will post them at three to four days intervals. Today I'd like to know how many of you download our radio show, and I'd like comments from our listeners concerning the show. Now on to the downloads!

I'm putting two shows up for download today, and one more tomorrow. I suggest you right-click on the links and open another page in your browser.

The first of these is the February 28 show. You can download the show by clicking on the links: Hour 1, Hour 2, and Hour 3 (Links no longer available).

The second one is from March 7th. You can download that show by clicking on these links: Hour 1, Hour 2, and Hour 3 (Links no longer available). Tomorrow I'll post the March 14 radio show.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tittle.
    It has been a long long time since I heard "Supper's ready".

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete