Well, I finally figured a way to correct the audio taken from our open mikes, so the show from February 7th 2010 is now available for download, simply follow the links. This is the show where we played our favorite prog songs of the past 40 years, with some real jems being played.
TIPRS, 7 February 2010 - Hour 1
TIPRS, 7 February 2010 - Hour 2
TIPRS, 7 February 2010 - Hour 3
The setlist for this show was as follows:
1. From the Beginning, by ELP (Trilogy, 1972)
2. The Musical Box, by Genesis (Nursery Cryme, 1971)
3. And You & I, by Yes (Close to the Edge, 1972)
4. Knots, by Gentle Giant (Octopus, 1972)
5. The Chamber of 32 Doors (Live), by Genesis (Archives 67-75, 1998)
6. The Endless Enigma Parts 1 to 3, by ELP (Trilogy, 1972)
7.Sheep, by Pink Floyd (Animals, 1977)
8. Sleepwalkers, by Van der Graaf Generator (Godbluff, 1975)
9. Different Strings, by Rush (Permanent Waves, 1980)
10. Awaken, by Yes (Going for the One, 1977)
11. He Knows You Know, by Marillion (Script for a Jester's Tear, 1983)
12. In the Dead of Night, by UK (UK, 1978)
13. The Perceptions of Johnny Punter, by Fish (Sunsets on Empire, 1997)
14. Dark Ages, by Jethro Tull (Stormwatch, 1979)
15. Dark Matter, by Porcupine Tree (Signify, 1996)
16. Catwalk, by Saga (Heads or Tales, 1983)
I'm working on the show from February 14th, so it'll be available soon.
Tomorrow will be another great show, with our special guest "Shadow Circus". We've two or three songs from their new album in the past, and now we get to speak with the members of Shadow Circus on the air. And of course, we"ll play songs from their two albums!
UPDATE: Listener Dale Lawrence told us the first hour had a bug during the Musical Box. It was corrected and is now ready for download again. Thanks a lot Dale!