Hello Proggers! In this latest IPRS, my good friend Andrew Barnsley Wood sent his comments about last week's high Voltage Festival. Andrew went to the pre-show on Friday, and then spent the whole of Saturday on site. His views on what he saw and heard are a good indication of how the day went - from strength to strength.
In the second part of the show, I offer an interview I did with Mark Trueack of Unitopia. With the forthcoming release of the live DVD (which you can pre-order here), the Covered Mirror CD set to launch in October, Mark's solo project (Hope), and a small Australian tour in the fall, he is a busy guy! Thanks again to Mark for the time he spent out of his busy schedule!
You can download IPRS show #81 here! (No longer available).
The playlist is as follows:
1. The Thirteenth Hour, by The Reasoning (Adverse Camber, 2010)
2. 14, by The Reasoning (Adverse Camber, 2010)
3. Kiss a Wish, by Von Hertzen Brothers (Approach, 2006)
4. Freedom Fighter, by Von Hertzen Brothers (Love Remains the Same, 2008)
5. Trading Dark Matter on the Stock Exchange, by Amplifier (The Octopus, 2010)
6. Dissassociation, by Caravan (In the Land of Grey and Pink, 1971)
7. Everything, by Anathema (We're Here Because We're Here, 2010)
8. Universal, by Anathema (We're Here Because We're Here, 2010)
9. The Devils That I Keep, by Barclay James Harvest (Nexus, 1998)
10. Festival, by Barclay James Harvest (Nexus, 1998)
11. Breathe In Breath Out, by RPWL (The Live RPWL Experience, 2010)
12. Hole in the Sky, by RPWL (Live - Start the Fire, 2005)
13.Common Goal, by Unitopia (More Than A Dream, 2005)
14. The Garden, by Unitopia (The Garden, 2008)
15. Not Human Anymore, by Unitopia (One Night in Europe, 2011) - Forthcoming
16. The Great Reward, by Unitopia (One Night in Europe, 2011) - Forthcoming
17. The Silent Mirror, by Unitopia (Covered Mirror, 2011) - Forthcoming
18. What Kinf od World, by Unitopia (Artificial, 2010)
19. More Than a Dream, by Unitopia (More Than a Dream, 2005)
20. Backbone, by Ennis Tola (Backbone CDS, 2011)
As always, if you like the music the purchase the CDs. Simply follow the links!