Friday, January 15, 2010

Where to Donate

With the horrific event that happened this week in Haiti, I was wondering what I could do to help. As we hear so often, "every little bit helps", and I have done my part, small as it might be in the grand scheme of things.

I invite readers of this blog, and listeners of our show on www.mohawk-radio.com to give whatever they can to help alieveate the suffering that is going on right now on this small island country. Since we boast of being the International Prog Rock Show, I invite everyone to go to the International Committee of the Red Cross, a truly international NGO, and give.

Our thoughts and prayers are not enough!

Frank

2 comments:

  1. Also of interest to prog fans who want to donate, Shadow Circus is donating all proceeds from purchases of the new CD through the band's website to Haiti relief charities through the end of the month:

    http://www.shadowcircusmusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you guys. Let this be just the beginning. I'd love to see other bands join in, a bit like when ProgAID in 2005.

    ReplyDelete